Sunday, 1 November 2009
I work in the creative industries, here and there and everywhere. I write some, do some art for a video games company, did work in film and television and may one day return, or may not. Like photography, but I don't find much time to do it. Like creative arts, but I don't find much time for that either. Like killing zombies, and find PLENTY of time for that. Mostly, I just like stuff. All content on this site, unless explicitly stated to the contrary, is copyright ©2009 Boon Cotter.
- Day 8: It's HALLOWEEN!
- Day 8: Franz Josef to Queenstown
- Day 7: WTB Civil Engineering Degree
- Day 7: The Journey So Far
- Day 7: Franz Josef to Fox Glacier & Lake Matheson
- Day 7: Random Shots from Franz Josef Glacier (flor...
- Day 7: Thank God for Heating
- Day 6: Lake ForgottenTheName
- Day 6: Glacial Springs
- Day 6: Greymouth to Punakaiki to Franz Josef